The End of School Holidays~

School holidays end le..
Sob sob~ TT
Tomorrow need to go school and face the war between us and the teachers.
Argh~
Feel so lazy!!
But i do wish to meet up my dears there.
Going to get our Trial Exam result,
i wonder how would it be??
Hmph~
I guess it will be worst then nothing!
Hahaha~
But i don't mind,cause I'm ready to face it. ^^
School school school...How boring would it be??
My babe Ilicia's birthday is just around!!
Yeappy!
I'm thinking where are we going to celebrate with her,
if she wants to.. ^^
Any idea for us to have the celebration??
I don't feel that yucky to attend to school now..
Cause i have a really boring holidays at home!
Thanks for all my buddies text'ing me to cure my bored ya..^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S