A Day For Euu and Me~

15Th of September~
A meaningful day for me and my dear. ^^
After a long time we didn't meet,
we found that we're still in love with each other.
I know him since I'm in form1,
we get to know when we're working together during the school holidays.
We get together when I'm form1 and form3.
But our relation doesn't last long,
maybe that it because we're too young that is what we name it as puppy love.
For me,he is actually the guy that i want.
Is difficult for me to accept a guy that treat me very well!
But i doesn't mean that he treat me bad,
cause he has his own personality that really attracts me.. ^^
He is a very serious guy and he is not romantic at all.. ==
But this is one of the reason I'm in love with him. XP
Think I'm stupid??
Hope that this time,our relationship will really last long.
Cause this is the 3rd time we've been together.
*Hope that you'll pray for us orhx~
I LOVE EUU,BABE!
MUACKSS~ ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S