28072009

27.08.2009
My birthday night,
I'm absolutely enjoy that night.^^
Thanks for my bestfriends accompany me all night long.
And not forgotten thanks for your presents ya..
Having both of you as my bestfriend is be the best thing in my life.
Here are some picture of our meal at Pavilion.
The yummy pizza~
I love this so much~
The potato dumpling (pasta) in three type of cheese.


The bar~

After enjoying our delicious meal,
i took a look on my watch..
It is only 10.00++
Well,the day is still so young.
My birthday wouldn't just end like this..^^
They planed to watch movie but I DON'T WANT!
So??
Change plan,of course..
Muhaha~
Something happened in between this that i wouldn't like to mention here.
And my birthday end at Station 1 Cafe at citrus Park. TT
But i'm still happy with it.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S