25092009

A happy and a sad day for me~
......................................................................................................
Today is my step brother birthday,
Happy Birthday to Jordan!
May all his wishes come true and all the best for him.
Daddy and mommy wish you too..^^
Here is a song for you~
*Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Jordan,
happy birthday to you!
Miss you brother!
......................................................................................................
At night,a nightmare for me.
I can feel something is going to happen this few days.
But i wouldn't know that is tonight,
i forward a message to one of my friend
cause i wanted to know whether he is angry of me.
And he replied me,and told me that he had an accident.
So i call him in that time,
we chat and he told me about his car accident.
Suddenly he ask me,
is there anything i wanna tell him?
He is so mad of me and Daniel (my boy~)
I never mention of my boyfriend name here is because of this.
I'm scared that he will never contact us after knowing about it.
He is angry cause we didn't let him know,
about us.
I know that we shouldn't lie him.
But we did this because we have our own reasons.
I hope that he really could understand us.
He is hurt because he feel that he had been cheated by his bestfriends.
But we really didn't mean to do it.
We know,if once we let him know that we've been together.
I'm sure that he wouldn't find us anymore.
It is ridiculous,and that is why we're not letting him know.
It doesn't matter of who's fault now.
But all i can say now,we really treat you as our bestfriend.
(i know I'm childish when I'm saying this~)
Hope you could accept our mistake,
we'll promise that this will never happen again!
Very sorry from both of us to KWah~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S