22092009

The day that my dear promise will accompany me,
after coming back from his vacation.
But in the afternoon he told me he can't make it..
I feel so sad and unnecessary..
Sob sob~ TT
We never text for the whole afternoon.
Cause i know that he is tired,so i just let him to rest.
At night,he contact me and ask me whether i have take my dinner?
Then he accompany me to the night market near by my house,
and have dinner together.
(cause mommy never cook and dad date mom to have dinner outside without me..TT)
But this days i don't really feel like eating..
No appetite at all~
So we just have a sit at the restaurant.
We talk and he told me that his ex girlfriend find him last Saturday.
She told him that she still can't forget about him,
and she told him that she will wait for him.
When i listen to it,i really feel so down and suddenly feel like crying.
(i also don't know why?)
I ask him a lot of things about it,
i even feel wanna delete all his ex picture on his phone.
But i can't do it!
I feel so sorry for him and even for myself.
Because i know that this is his privacy,and i shouldn't delete it.
I told him that i don't mind,if he wanna keep all this.
because that are their memories.
He know that i don't feel happy at that moment.
He gave me a lot of confident by telling me what he feel.
I trust him,and i really love him.
He is different,and he is special~
I feel much more better after listen to him.
Thanks dear~ ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S