13/09/09

Is 13th of September,Sunday~
Today wake up early in the morning 9.00am.
Damn tired~
Feel wanna continue my sweet dreams..^^
I love my BED!
Muackss~
Attend my Account seminar at PTM.
So boring~ TT
The seminar end at 11.45pm.
I went back home to have a bath then went back to PTM,
to continue my Add Math seminar at 2.00pm till 4.00pm.
Once again,i date my two buddies to have dinner together.^^
Today's class end at 3.45pm,and i waited them till 4.00pm++(i forget already!)
Then we went to Connaught to have a drink there,
cause we plan to have dinner there.
But it is too early for us to have dinner at 5.00++.
So Daniel plan to watch movie at Leisure Mall,
this time we're not going to buy any movie that are 18SG anymore!
So we bought 3tickets of the Singapore movie
''Where Got Ghost?''
So before the movie start we have our dinner,
at some where around Leisure Mall.
The movie is just so so lo,
got some part of the movie is scary,
and some are really funny de~
if really no idea of what movie to watch,
can try to have this movie orhx.. ^^
The tickets~
Me in the toilet~
After movie~
Back home at 9.00pm++
So good girl o?
Hahaha~ ^^
Cause tomorrow need to exam leh..
Chemistry paper 1 and 2.
DIE!
But at last also never study,
went to sleep at 12.00am++
Cause I'm so damn tired~
The End~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S