05&06092009

I would like to start my post with a laugh,
Hahahahahahahaha~
I taught Daniel and KWah say won't find me till my exam end??
And what happen at last??
KWah asking me for a movie!
Stupid boys!
They make me miss the time we went out.. TT
Exam also can't fully concentrate!
Damn it~
On Saturday
Went out at 7.00++pm,
KWah came and fetch me first then fetch Daniel.
KWah want so much to watch The Final Destination 4.
After buying tickets at TS then we have our dinner at a restaurant.
Eat fishball mee..^^
But at last can't watch that movie already,
i can feel KWah is so disappointed..
Then we replace by watching G.I.Joe.
Poor guy,Daniel watch this movie with his friends already.
Now watch again.. TT
The movie end at 11.30pm,
then we went to Pandan Indah Quan Ice-Cream house to have drinks.
Keep on chit-chatting..
Blah blah blah..
Then KWah ask Daniel
to accompany him to watch The Final Destination 4 with him tomorrow.
And they say they will look for me after the movie and my seminar ends.
Back at 2.00++am
On Sunday i end my Add Math seminar at 4pm,
i went to Sg.Wang to look for them cause they wanna buy hair spray.
We have our dinner at Pandan Indah,Red Island Cafe.
Back home at 7.30pm.
Break record,first time back home so early when going out with them. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S