Woohoo~

A very happy day! ^^
Happy happy Birthday to my dear ZHong!
Here is a song from me to you..
*happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to ZHong
happy birthday to you!
I'm here wishing the birthday boy all the best,kay?
Muhaha..
Tonight tonight tonight!
I just can't wait...
Suddenly feel so nervous,
hahaha..
silly me~ ^^
For all those guys who FFK!
Hng~
You better watch out your butt!
I'm not happy cause many of you all can't attend.
But i understand,kay?
I'm not angry with you,don't worry..
You'll be safe.
But don't forget,you owe me a present!
For all my babes,dear and buddies..
Thanks a lot!
I really appreciate you all.
Some of you came from far just to celebrate with me.
Muackss~
Well,thanks for all my friends ya..^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S