special thanks~

Here is a special thanks to my dear Daniel and KWah..
Yesterday around 10.45pm,
when i was sitting in the living room alone
while my family members have gone into their room.
I was crying alone right there. ( I know I'm stupid for crying )
I was thinking will all my friends forget bout my birthday?
Cause some of them taught that 25/08 is my real birthday.
I'm so worried. TT
Cry again and again. And i can't stop myself from thinking of it!
And is Mandy,my beloved sister.
She sent me a message and told me a lot of sweet words.
I cried when I saw that message,and i just wanna say
I Love You too,Mandy!
Muackss~
Alone sitting on the sofa and hug my pillow tightly.
Just to make myself feel warm. TT
I know i can't stop myself from so emotional,
and i tried to have chocolate just to make myself out of stress.
And its 12.00am sharp.
My feeling was very nervous,
and i don't know who is going to give me a call or wish me.
Till i receive a call from Daniel.
He ask me whether i have already sleep?
Then he asked my to open the main door for him.
I was shocked?
I taught he just wanna played me,and i keep on asking him
"Are you serious?"
And he replied me "Yes!"
When i just open the door,
I saw a lot of candle had been light up.
And there are candles arrange in love shape.
I straight away cry at that moment.
I'm so touch with it,and I've never think about having any surprised.
I open the door and step outside while KWah was holding the cake with
8candles with light,and i make a wish..
Daniel ask me to blow off all the candles,and he bring out the present for me.
A huge box,with a lot of snacks that i love so much..
I'm so touch..TT
Sob sob~
And we have the Tiramisu Cake together with my mom.
They stay at my home till 2am in the morning,
I believe that they might be very tired today.
Cause they still need to wake up early in the morning to work.
Sorry~
And tonight,
once again having dinner with them.
Mandy haven't confirm with me whether she is coming with us.
Well,
I really don't feel any unhappy or worried of anything.
Cause I feel the love from all my friends.
This is what we call TRUE FRIENDS!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S