06082009

Today after assembly back to class,
like usual.
We got shock when we saw our class is so messy!
Our table had been arrange like circle.
It might be someone had used our class,
without arrange back our table.
Me and my classmate was so angry.
Everyone is wondering who's work izit?
But now i know~
Stupid,F**K Up!
*Use people's things already don't know how to put back,
then just don't use!
They are such an idiots! ==
Forget about it~
Sigh~
Today we have Physic's seminar at 12.00pm.
Damn boring~
All of us don't feel like going at all..
But no choice..
I was so happy when i saw Lilly and Ilicia,
they join us in this seminar too..^^
We never listen to the lecturer,
we're playing at the back..
Seak draw our portrait,it look so funny..
It doesn't look like us at all~
Not at all!
Here are some picture of it~
Brucey~
Seak~ (Lilly's drawing)
Ilicia~
Me~
Lilly~
The portrait of us~
Haha,
even though he know that he is not potential in drawing.
But he still wanna give a try..^^
The seminar ends at 1.20pm.
We walk all the way out.
and we saw SJ bus!
I don't wanna take bus!
I tried so hard and let me get 2taxi.
Woohoo~
Safe for this time!
Then we had lunch at a restaurant.
I had a bowl of porridge,
cause I haven't recover yet.
Sigh~
As usual,
finish lunch we'll go to Martin and stay at Dewan7.
The dewan is empty,
no class held at there.
We'll sit down there and listen to Wai Kit's phone songs.
It's 2.45pm!
Bell rang~
Get back to our own class.
As i say in my past post.
I don't wanna DIE,so after Account class i went back home.^^
Enjoy my day!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S