Love is Sweet but is Tough to had Love

Yesterday afternoon after back from school,
i straight away online and wish i could meet him in msn..
But he never online,i feel a little disappointed at that moment..
Then i went to his blog page and listen to the song he dedicated to me..
[cry on my shoulder]
Every time i listen to this song,i think of him..
Thinking of what he had done for me!
At night,i receive a message from him..
And once again,he made me cry and smile..
It was the words from his heart,
and i feel it with my heart too ..

I wish to reply him,
and tell him that i miss him too but i didn't..
I'm not ready to start any relationship yet,
cause i just start to have feelings on him
and i know that I'm not that into him..
I just wanna make sure that i really love him,
before we make it to the another stage..
So that none of us will get hurt.
He trust me,
and he did not force me to accept him now.
He know that i need more time,
and he respect my decision.
I hope that I'm not too selfish.
If he really found his true love,
i will never hinder him.
And i believe that this is not the right time
for me to get into a relationship.
Cause it was too near to the SPM.
I doesn't hope that it will
influence my studies.
Sorry Nicholas!
.................................................................................................
I got a call from Daniel yesterday night,
and he let me know that it was
so tough to maintain a relationship.
Cause he is facing some trouble with his girl.
I tried to advised him not to do
any decision that could hurt both of them.
As he told me,he had already decide
and i can't do anything much more better
but listen to him.
He taught i would support him but
i turn him down.
However i wish they will be fine,
and would like to tell them,
is not easy to love someone else
and to maintain a relationship for
one and a quarter of years.
Appreciate on what you have now,
so that you won't regret later.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night