Not feeling well~

I'm not feeling well since this morning in school,
it makes me feel really moody!
I'm quiet all day long in school..
my friends asked me ''Why are you so quiet today?''
And i just answer them very simple,''I'm in pain!''
I suddenly feel cold but a the same time i sweat~
I know that is not well..
Today didn't study much in school,
teachers and student are busying~
with their photo shooting and lecture..
Me? Sitting in the class,having a nap..
I don't like this kinda of feeling..HELP!
sigh~
Tomorrow! Once again i skipped school..
Rest at home..peacefully!
But there are many stuffs for me to be done..
What to do? I'm so tired!
Please! Give me a break!
I have to busy with all these things~
Class tee? When are we going to get?
Contribution for Hari Keusahawanan?
This Saturday is our school Hari Keusahawanan,
and we're stuck in mess! Lack of capital~
Our class had been chosen to have the social work..
We already decide the place but still waiting for
confirmation..
Study study study~
Make me sick!
I got a lot of works to do,
and i have to finish my Malay essay
and PEKA for Chemistry..!
Damn!
Wish that all this work can be finished
by tomorrow..
Thursday and Friday have to start to
set up our stall in school for H.Keusahawanan..
The name is so difficult pronounce!
Well~
wish me good luck and all the best,kay?

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night