Love~

Thanks for my friends,
thanks for all your advise..
Especially KKC!
She really give me a lot of support on
the relationship between Nic and me.
I doesn't want to lose such a good guy.
I know I'm so selfish.
But i realise that my love to him is getting deeper.
I really trust him!
And i do wish we will have happy ending.
Sometimes i feel that the words i say through my mouth,
is not what i think in my heart.
I getting confuse now!
My feeling tells me that i need someone to lead me.
I really stupid for this time.
I never feel this kinda feeling before.
But all i can say to express my feeling is..
I Love Him!
Yesterday i didn't saw him on msn..
I feel really down!
And i text him at night,
but he didn't reply me.
What was happening on him? TT
I feel like dying!
Do you understand what i feel?
Sob Sob~
As KKC says ''Nothing is Impossible!''
I believe i can face all this!
But i really need all my friends to care for me!
I'm serious with it!
I Miss You,Nic!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night