laZy~

Hahaha,already few days didn't update my blog..im busy and lazy..what to do? Last friday was 'Bicara Professional' but i didn't went to school cause daddy and mommy is not free to go,so i just stay at home and wait for tuition at 2.30PM..i went out early to take LRT with my brother to Plaza Rakyat..then something happened when Ilicia call me and tell a [secret],and i promised her something but i didn't make it and i make her really angry..don't know how suddenly went to TS with Yi Xiang,WC and Boey..^^ hehe,can't understand right? that's the point..My Friday just end like this..
Saturday,morning..i woke up at 9something and i do have tuition today but I'm not going cause worried my dear dear,Ilicia still angry with me..XP then wait till 3pm got private tuition,today JHao and CKin fong fei gei.. just left me going tuition alone..HMPH~ angry them already! At night went to KLCC shopping with family..back home at 10PM++ so tired,go sleep le la..

Then it was Sunday!! Joanne say today will go and find my aunt who coming from Sabah..having breakfast at 1PM++..actually not really a breakfast but also lunch at Perdana,i guess..at the Hakka Yong Tau Foo..know where mah?? Left there at 2.30PM and went to PJ to look for my aunt..Chit chatting there with all my aunts,they are out going Mama's..^^ hahaha,nice to talk with them..Just past 4PM and my uncle ask us to go out with him,and he brought us to at restaurant to eat the famous Mee Yoke (Har Mee)..it really taste good but so full,thank god share with my jie jie..Today really a special day,in Chinese Mandarin we call (jian jia jang) day..my cousin brother and sister bring back their 'BF and GF' to home..hahaha,that situation really funny when they talk like the way we watch in TV..Hope that it is not going to happen to me..XD
This is the TEA C SPECIAL,got 3layer de..
At night we went to a Vegetarian Restaurant named 'Nature' to have dinner,cause both of my aunts are vegetarian..the food at there taste~so so lu..like normal,nothing special..but there is only one thing that are special..Their brown rice,the colour is slightly a little reddish with brown..and it taste not too hard nor soft..quite good..^^
So stupid,rice also want take picture..
Today at school also got nothing special la,everyday also same de la..haizz..TT
Hope tomorrow will be a wonderful day..!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night