Its him again..
I view his blog once again without feeling any bored.
But this time i feel a little jealous,
don't really know why..
Today at school i keep on mention bout him.
My sisters and friends do support me.
They believe that he wouldn't hurt me,
although they don't even know him.
I wish i could be with him..
Yesterday he told me something bout himself.
I fell asleep while smsing with him.
I'm sorry Nic~
Sigh~
He told me something that i never ever think before,
I've been thinking for so long about it!
I even ask my babes opinions..
They told me that it will be fine,
and i don't need to take it so serious.
Now I'm okay with it.
I can accept it,
and i trust him.
Hope that it wouldn't influence
our relationship.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night