As normal went to tuition at Kasturi today,just went home by taking LRT..today only 3 of us went to tuition,that is WC,Ilicia and me..Ilicia mom fetch us there..as normal we don't know what to eat..then we plan to go some where there have air condition,and we choose to go Old Town at CM..
Menu of Old Town..Don't know what to eat leh..?
Xi Mut Milk Tea & Ice Lemon Tea
My Nasi Lemak..

Today tuition still can understand,but worried that on the exam will forgot..haizz..
Tomorrow my school organize a Camp Fire at 7.30PM..I'm going with my friend orhx..^^
Tomorrow have to wake up early cause need to attend my account class at Martin,must arrive there before 9AM..Damn! After tuition,me and Ilicia plan to have lunch with others and having a window shopping at Pavilion..then go to Pandan Jaya,P.Malam..^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night