28072009

A very meaningful day for me and Nic~
Love him so much..
Hope that i can be a perfect girl for him.
He call me yesterday night,
I angry of him cause he didn't reply me.
But everything is solve later..
It is just a misunderstand.Sorry~
We have a very long conversation..
Blah blah blah~ [secret between us]
Then he ask me,
will i be his girl?
I answer him,''Give me some time,kay?''
But he never give up,
and he do respect my decision..
He ask me once again the same question,
but my answer is different this time.
When i just say ''Yes,I do!''
He suddenly keep silence.
I was so curious and so i ask him,
and he told me that he wanna record the time
when i say ''Yes'' to him at that moment!
It is 11.43pm 28072009.
He make me feel so sweet..^^
Nic,is a very romantic guy~
That's why I'm in love with him deeply!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night