24/07 & 25/07

24/07 Friday
Today at school got nothing special that i can do..
Cause everyone is busy preparing for Saturday
school carnival.
I didn't went down and help my classmate,
because i don't really feel well with the hot whether.
Our class teacher give us our coupon today,
each of us have to buy RM30 coupon.
So wasting,cause all of us knew that
we won't be able to finish our coupon on that day.
I stay in class with my friends,
We talk and discuss about tomorrow..
So boring..teachers are not coming into class.
And we got nothing to do..
Went to tuition again..TT
When we're going back by LRT,i meet Yi Xiang .
Since we plan to have a drink at cafe so
We ask him whether he wanna follow us or not.
And he says yes! But at last we didn't make it cause of some reasons.
We walk around TS and all we can say that it was such a bored!
PUMA!
Went home at 6pm++,
mom tell me that my sister plan to bake cheese tart
and i say yes! I give a help to my sister to bake the tart.



Complete blueberry cheese tart..

25/07
Today is Hari Keusahawanan,
after busying about the carnival
and this is the day we're waiting for..
I went to school late,cause me and my friends went to mamak
. Cause we wanted to skipped the assembly.
went back to school at 8.45am.
And i help them to prepare the food we're selling..
Haha~
Our class is selling Chicken Rice.
Feel so weird ya?
Didn't take picture today,
cause i look so messy..
Everyone is so busy with their work,
and so am i..
RM30 coupon,i use RM6 to buy my class Chicken Rice.
There were only a few stalls selling great food.
The otak-otak stall [Brucey class]
Hot Dog [Lilly & Ilicia class]
Float [I forgotten who's class is it]
&
Of course my class the chicken rice..^^
I left RM11 so i put it into our class money-box.
We finish our duty at 12.30pm,
and we left to Pavillion..
Lilly and Ilicia are so busy with their duties till
never had breakfast or anything.
We went to Sakae Sushi to had a meal.



We bought tickets for the movie
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

All of us feel that the movie not really nice,
compare back with the past Harry Potter movie.
We went home,
since we have no plan where to go..
Yi Ting went back after the movie cause she was rush to meet Sze Kei,
Lilly and her boyfriend is looking for friend at TS,
So only left few of us..
WC,Boey,Ilicia and me.
I back home and have dinner with my parents
after taking bath..
Then we went to Mandy's house at Happy Garden..
At 10.15pm,
Mandy and me went out with friends,
we went yum cha at ABC..
This is the first time i try Shisha,
it is honeydew + mint flavour.
Wow~
i can say that i love it..
Get back home at 1.30pm..
I'm damn tired.
Back home then sleep~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night