12/07




12 of July,i wake up very early this morning cause we're going to look for my aunt who just came back from Sabah..
My family and i had our breakfast at Petaling Jaya once again,where i eat the mee yoke last few days..after having breakfast we pay a visit on my aunt..
then my family accept me and Vinc and both of my aunts went to Pavilion shopping..TT i wish to go,but cant!
Because all also old lady and men..^^ I'm too young for it..haha,joking!
Just stay at my aunt's house lo,nothing to do..and they came back from shopping at 7pm!
Damn!
My daddy and mommy just left me and shop for 6hours!
I was so angry on all of them for not bringing me along..gek sei me!
[Do i look so childish? But is only when facing my parents and all my dear..^^]
My mom know that i was angry with it,and she try to tickle me..but i just ignore her!
Then we went to Jaya 1 at PJ since both of my aunts are vegetarian so we went to have..
Vegetarian of course!
Nonsense!
The restaurant name KECHARA,Oasis..
i plan to spend a lot a lot of my parent money,so i decide to order those meal with HIGH price but LITTLE quantity..XD so bad hor?
When i just enter the restaurant,you guess who i saw?? Eric Choog the top 10 bridal designer..and he serve us..so curious?
I'll answer you guys later as i have to finish my story having dinner..
the food there was absolutely delicious,i just can't explain it..
you can have a try and i promise you will get back there soon..
as we just finish our yummy yummy meal,Eric Choog walk through our table and ask us is the food serve well and he talks to us really nice..
and since we are so curious when we saw him here so we decide to ask him is the restaurant belongs to him?
And the answer was NO! He explain that he is just a volunteer to help on..
cause he is one of the members of Kechara organization..
what was Kechara organization mean??
Have a look on this website http://www.kechara.com/
Today was so meaningful cause we had done a good deed.^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night