02/07/2009

Yesterday our school came a lecturer for accounts from SBU,that lecture is so boring~~..most of us slept in the library..
me and my friends were sleepy so we keep on going out to toilet..TT
what a "good" lecturer i have ever seen..she make everyone feel sleepy..!
Our school just waste money by asking all this "professional lecturer" to come our school..
waste time,waste money..
then recess time came..DAMN,the same question we'll ask every time we recess.. What are you going to eat?
We're already bored with all the food in canteen,it doesn't taste good,it's not healthy will all fried and spicy food..
If we're going to eat all this food everyday sure get cancer,guarantee..
don't say we got a lot of complain,it is because the canteen doesn't do well..
My school are really suck! i don't like my school,that the truth..
K.Wah call me on the Wednesday and say that he will find me after school on Thursday 02/07..
So long didn't saw him,got a lot of things we talk about..we went to have lunch,with many others friend..(Lilly,Ilicia,Ling,Saek,Wc,P.Onn,W.Kit & ...)hahaha..
we went to PMK restaurant to have our meal,K.Wah had change a lot,physically..
i don't really like,but he is still my "didi"..hahaha,so happy can meet him back de..he is a friendly but shy guy,even my friend say he is so funny..^^
hope that we'll still keep in touch..Then we went to tuition centre..
PTM classroom are really small,it is so uncomfortable studying there..
and it do smell stinks..yucks!!
this is the last year I'm going to be at this tuition centre,well just keep this as my memory lo..
When after tuition back home and finish bath straight away online,then chat with Yeow and i told him a lot of things about the guy i love..i didn't realize that I've been waiting for him 5months ++ le..still can't forget him,and not dare to let him know..how stupid i am..TT just hope he will live happily lu..^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night