durian~

This days feel so lazy to write blog already..
cause nothing special to talk about,accept for news about MJ..
really such a waste,and i do really sad for it..
TT speechless..he is such a talented person.
there will be no replacement for him..The King of Pop!
Just now went to have lunch with my friends,
Wai Luen,Nigel,Bruce and Xzhong at Old Town Kopitiam..
feel so weird..
all of them just keep on eating and they do eat like 1000years never eat..
So shame..==
Yesterday at home got nothing to do..
so wu liao..so i ask Vinc to play UNO with me.
just two people only,so ke lian lo..
Then at night,me with my parents went to Mandy's house,
and we have durian as our supper..
Yuckss...
make me so geli when i taste the durian..OMG
Tomorrow going Cm again,
to order our class t-shirt..
i guess it will be nice for us to wear on..^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S