My Charm~


Hmph..
I'm quite active with my blog these days.
Keeping on update my blog, but it is mostly more to emotional posting.
* As usual~ Cause what i felt that my blog is a safe place for me to actually release or confess.
Well, this time is gonna be something else different.
Just feel like posting up things that related to "him".
A story of us, and how i get to "steal" his heart from him. =) *blush

You know what, being with him is just like a dream for me. ^^
Never know that i could have the chance to be a part of his fabulous life.
Well, this is what i've keep on mentioning to him.

The story starts here....

Started to get attracted by him since a year ago.
Cause i personally think that this guy is talented as he was a K-Pop Cover Dancer.
The passion of him towards his interest is so strong.
There were once he had told me that, he would dance for his entire life, if he could.
These words had a huge changed of my perception on him.
Of course, this is not the only reason why i would fall for him.
I found his uniqueness day after day.
His attitude and his vision towards all kind of things in life.
I could said, very positive and yet he is mature enough at this age. *probably
His kindness and friendliness attract lots of people to actually wants to get to know him.
That are the reasons why i would choose him!

Then....

We see each other almost everyday!
It is so impossible for me, not to pay attention to him.
Cause we are classmates and used to be coursemates during diploma,
and we have the same bunches of friends. =)
As time goes by, we spend most of our time being together studying, playing and hang out together.
I did eventually wanna caught his eyes when there is time just both of us.
* A super duper strong eye contact with him, but he did not realise. == Sad!
Then the story goes blah blah blah...

Continue....

It was last semester during the revision weeks.
We spend almost everyday just me and him studying together.
At that time, i was sincerely wanna share my knowledge to him.
Not to get his attention on me, cause i'm quite kiasu kind of people. =P
* Just wanna study real hard so that i could get a good CGPA
When during weekend, sometimes we give us a break to not coming out for study.
And that was the worst time! Is hard for me to concentrate on study, without him next to me.
* I know he felt the same way like i did.. =D
Then we had a crush on each other, since i'm single then i make myself to step forward.
And tadaa.. He is finally mine! =)

This is how he walked into my heart....

Being together with him is awesome!!!
He said that he is not romantic but in less than a month, he supprise tons of times.
He kinda slow sometimes but he is still consider a romantic guy because of his concerned.
Love the moment when he lied on my lap. ^^ It was so sweet.
All i can said is that, never regret of get to know him and be with him.
He has stepped into my life and i can't believe that he meant so much to me.
I love him like i always do!
Thanks Mr. Lim!


 The Most Charming Moment of Him.


Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S