my feelings

After been sharing my feelings towards a few friends.
I feel much better.
At least i know that i shouldn't be so negative thinking.
While i'm not sure what others think about me.
But i feel unhappy for what i've posted on fb and it is useless.
Cause they didn't even stay and think for a minute before they like my post.
How many of you guys really treat me as your friend?
And how many of you are true to me?
Speechless~

At this moment, i would like to thanks these four people.
You will never know that just a simple talk with me, really helps me alot.
Miss Mandy, Miss Denise, Mr Ken & Mr Joel
I really appreciate you guys.

To all my fellows classmates~
I'm sorry if my post do hurt you guys.
But i really hope that you will know what was my feeling.
You guys think that i'm OO finalist, and must be ego.
But i'm not! Or some of you even say that it is because i speak English.
So i don't know whether all this is true or maybe an excuses for you and me.
I really hope we can have a good relation between us.
There is one more year to go, we have to meet each other almost everyday.
I will try my best and take the first step to talk to you guys.
But please do give me a chance to do this.
At least now, i feel that i'm someone for you guys.
Not like those days, i feel like i'm nobody to you all.

To my beloved~
I'm sorry for judging you in that kinda way.
But i really hope that you could do something for me.
All i want is you, spending more time on our relationship.
Please treat me with your heart but not to follow want ever i said.
Sometimes i do need surprise from you too..
Cause i'm still a girl~

Sometimes, i look tough or maybe rude (for sometimes)
But my heart is still fragile. I do need cares and loves like other girls.
If you know me, i'm easy to be touched and also easy to be trust on someone.

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S