Second Sem

Next Monday is going to start college again.
Second sem after this sem break.
SO fast!!!
I didn't really enjoy this sem break..
Gosh~ TT
Alot of things that i have to think off.

New classmates
(God bless! Hope they're friendly enuff)
New Subject
(hope it wouldn't be so tough,at least i could understand)
New lecturers
(hope they're not lazy & not too strict)
New timetable
(i dunwan to have nite class & saturday class)
&
Co-curricular
(gotta join this sem,this is where i'm goin to be torture)

It is so awful!
I think i might not have many time left after this sem opening.
Someone please KILL ME!
I'm so worried.
But i know i gotta face it.
Thought of staying at home for the first week.
But William ask me to attend the classes so that 4 of us can hang out.
But is true too,i miss the time we hang out so much.
Have lots of fun.
Miss you,Nise Miss you too,Wiliam & Always be miss,Vicent. ^^
Sigh~
Can start to feel bored before the new sem start.
TT Sob sob sob
Frankly speaking kay,i hate New Sem!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S