Cookies Birthday Celebration

15 September
The same day,outing with my BFF.
Ya,this celebration is after the outing.
Is my Cookies dear birthday. ^^
Is going (already is) to be 17th this year.
After saying good bye to Ilicia and Lilly.
Straight meet up with Alice and Edwin at Low Yat.
Waiting for them to finish work. (including Rainee)
Around 10pm,meet up with Cookies and Calvin.
Suddenly Edis called and say he will join us to the restaurant.
Waiting for Edis and Mandy for LONG time.
Then we move on to the Korean Village.
While on the way to the restaurant,many funny things that happend.
* Skip skip skip.
Suddenly Anson pop out from Edwin's car,
Cookies and me have no idea why was him here.
(he told us that he is unable to join)
It was a suprise for his little daughter,Cookies. ^^
Enjoy the meal so much! And it taste really good.
Having lots of fun with them.

Here is our group picture.
On top (from left to right) :
Edwin, Alice, Rainee, Karthy, Edward, Mandy, Edis
Bottom (from left to right) :
Me, Cookies, Calvin, Anson 


Heart them so much!

Happy Belated Birthday to my Cookies Dear!
Muackss~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S