change as the time change too

I change my hair cut almost 4times this year.
And this is what i can say,
is getting shorter but mature.^^
I love it so much!
Hope Mr Leong could accept it,cause is consider short for him.
( China Man mahh! )
 Here is some pictures that shows the different of the length.

Picture of 2009 Dec

Picture of 2010 June
 See the length buddy.. TT

During OO Nite.
Hair make over,sponsor by SECOLO Hairdressing!
This is the time to CUT CUT CUT!

Pictures of 25 June


Pictures of 11 July

Again,look at the length~

Then...we have Toni&Guy Hair Show.
My hair have just grown a little and now need to cut again!
Thanks to Kath Newman from Toni&Guy.
Picture of 11 August
See..got abit different wan! XD

See me on my birthday!

Picture of 27 August
 Got abit longer,right?
No matter what just say yes!

And now..........
Taadaaa!
Suprise with my hair ya?
Love this so much!
Thanks to my hair stylist,Wesley Chieng from SECOLO.

Pictures of 10 September




THE END!
Heart my HAIR!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S