no promise

WARNING!
Do not simply promise to people while you can't keep your promise!
No promise means good promise.
No promise no arguements,but sometimes peoples need promise to settle arguements.
WTH!
Conclusion,NO PROMISE if you can't keep it.
So......, Mr.Special!
Please do not simply promise me,when you know you can give me nothing!
Here is the promise...
* What you want and that is what i'll give!
No way man!
You can't give me what i want cause all i want is TIME!
I want your time,but you're too busy and you can't give it to me.
So,no promises to me after you're free..kay?!
Btw,this is really what i want,really hope that you can give me. TT


This few days sot d,
got a lot of things that i want to eat!
Hope my wish will come true!

-Steamboat (hope can have it with lots of friends)
-Beautiful cakes/ Tasty strawberry cheese cakes (love it! i want it so much!)
-McD GCB (wanna try it! can't stop my saliva from dropping.)
-A&W (my favourite)

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S