Sick!


Peoples around me are all sick!
Most of them are mostly high fever,flu, and cough.
I'm so worried bout them,the first one who fall sick is Jefferd.
Then my dear,Vicent.
Followed by Angella,Shibi,Eugene, and not forgotten MYSELF!
sob sob TT
Guys,please take good care of yourselves!
The weather is bad,please drink plenty of water.
Before you go for a doctor.
Seriously,no more KFC and McDonald for this few days!
This afternoon,after i had the KFC,Zinger Burger..
straight away feel the pain in my throat!
Now start to become itchy and cough.
Feel that my nose is sending me a signal,that.......
I'M GOING TO HAVE FLU SOON!!
OMG~
I can't fall sick now!
I still need to take care of my MR.
God Bless,please!
Hope all of them recover soon! TT
Pray to GOD!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night