movies for this holidays??

Life is bored..
Other then just hanging around,
i do went for movies with my families and friends.
On the 9 December 2009~
I watch the movie The Storm Warriors 2 with my sister and her boyfriend.
This movie is kinda boring,it is not the movie that i love.
Conclusion:Not nice!



The second movie that i have watch is New Moon,
on the 11 December 2009 with Ilicia,Lilly and Yting.
Ling never join us again..==



This movie is super duper nice!
I love it so much!
It was so hard for me to explain,i just want to be in the movie..^^
Love Edward,Love Bella~
Conclusion:Rate TOP!

The coming movie is Zombieland~
This is not my choice to watch but force by Mandy.
Since she want so much,i would like to accompany her.
But at the same day,we also watch New Moon.
Again for me,but Mandy and Vinc haven't watch yet.



Zombieland,
my comment is not bad
cause this movie is funny,scary for some part and crazy~
Conclusion:Okay..^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S