The World Is Dark!

This place is dark for me..
I don't even feel safe at here!
Why am i born in this dull world??
Full of stress~
Is this the right place for me to stay?
Sometimes i even feel wanna give up..
I'm tired,tired of everything around me..
I try to be cherish but i just can't make it~
Leave me alone!
The world is black and white for me..
Looking back at the past,i regret on something~
But i know that is impossible for me to turn back the time.
Is hopeless!
Somehow i wish i could find someone
a person who really can make me feel happy,
and make me feel safe.
But i don't meet this person yet~
Suddenly everything change from good to bad.
Even myself has change!
I become a girl that only think on the negative side..
And this is me,Jacklyn~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S