Study at Home!

Today study at home,but not my home..^^
Yesterday we plan to go Ilicia's house to study together.
So Lilly and i take the LRT to Cempaka station then take taxi to her house..
Since i haven't eat my breakfast so my lao po decide to cook instant noodle for me..^^
Picture of Ilicia cooking..

The small pot with mi hun~

My breakfast by Ilicia..(the instant noodle and a cup of cold Ribena)
Start study~ ^^
Now what?? Studying or watching television?? XP
The 'guli' board game..i know how to play leh..want me to teach you?? XD
After studying,watching television,msn,facebook,friendster and making jokes.
Is time for us to have dinner..^^
Yeappy~
We toke a taxi to Ampang Point~
We went all the way down to the EON bank and we saw the 988 Happy Cruiser.
The crew ask us to join them and play games with them.
We won a lot of prizes..
Such as the ticket for
The 14th Malaysia National Lion Dance Championship ticket
at Genting Highland on the 20/11/2009,
Neway voucher cost RM50,
free movie ticket for the Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs and so on..
Lilly grab a lot of bread and Daia washing powder..XP
Then we went to Old Town Kopitiam and have our dinner and continue by eating the famous cheese naan and ais-kacang..^^
Ilicia's dad fetch us home and be at home at 9.30pm++
After gao dim everything,had a conversation with my dear for nearly an hour..^^
As usual,watch my favourite movie at 11pm and sleep at 12am++
Having a headache tonight,enjoy my dream after taking Panadol Actifast~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S