Our Graduation Day! ^^

It is 24th of October 2009,
our SMK Cochrane Graduation Day held at Dewan blah blah Puteri..
(this is all i can remember XP)
Get up early in the morning on Saturday is suck!
After finish preparing,went to Lilly's house to meet up my two lovely bitches~
We're late cause we went out at 7.50am but we're suppose to be at there before 7.45am.
We saw many girls are still standing outside the hall,
because they are not allowed to go in.
That is because of the stupid RULES!
The RULES says that short dress is NOT ALLOWED! Sleeveless is NOT ALLOWED!
So?? I'm one of them too..=="
With the accompany of my dears.. (YTing & Ilicia)
What to do? I ask my dad to fetch me another blouse and skirt~
I change my one piece into two pieces..== (so wuliao!)
Here are some pictures when waiting for the ceremony to start~

JoeyKKC,Jacklyn & Kirubha~Little brother and me..
Standing:Fudzail,Keith & Kah Mun
Sitting:Lilly,Ling,Me and JKen
Me..^^
CHoe and Me
WC and Me
Me and YTing
Me and Ling
Me and stupid JKen! XDIlicia lao po and Me
Fudzail And Me
CLiong (class 5I Mon),Ling,Jacklyn & JKen
The girls~
JoeyKKC,KMun,Ling,Ling's Mom,Me,YTing & Ilicia
Ilicia,Me,Lilly and Keith
Fudzail,CHoe & Fitri with ME! ^^
Me and En.Zazuan (my Physics teacher)
Keith and Jacklyn
Me and my didi again..
Andrew (the genius in our school)
Me and Ch'ng Ee (this picture look so blur)
The ceremony end at 12.45pm,and there are buffet for us.
But Lilly,Ilicia and me went to Pavilion and never join them eating~
Pictures of us in the bus..
I love my babe Lilly so much!
We're really noob,cause we miss the place that we wanna get down.
And we're at NO WAY!
We don't even know where were we,so we take taxi to Pavilion.
The first thing we do when we arrive at Pav is to find a place to have lunch.
Cause we're so damn hungry!
So?? Wong Kok again..==
Pictures~
My apple juice,Ilicia's coke and Lilly's honey lemon..
Ilicia is drinking..
My tomatoes fish rice~
Me with the busy women,Lilly~
Later on,
Ch'ng Ee came and meet us up at the restaurant.
And we plan to have a movie,
so we just bought tickets for the movie PANDORUM.
Then we went to La Bodega to have a drink..
Picture..
My ''Virgin Apple Mojito''
The movie starts at 3.05pm and end at ?? (i forgot already)
I would like to say that the movie is suck up!
Wasting my time and money $$!
We went back home after the movie.
So tired!
And i nearly forgot,my mom and my sister went for a dinner.
Only left my dad,Vinc and me at home.
So we call a delivery of pizza..
Enjoy! ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S