Shopping day~

Today i woke up early in the morning although today I'm not going to school.
My eyes are damn tired.. TT
Going to Sg.Wang with Lilly~
Oh,God!
We're late,cause YTing had already arrive there and waiting for us..
But thank God,YTing is a nice girl so she never scold us.. XP
We walk together to Pavillion~
Start to shop and look for Ilicia's birthday present..^^
Lastly,we went to Pull and Bear (by Zara)
Looking for a blouse for my lao po,
since Lilly's size is close to Ilicia so we asked her to be Ilicia's clone to try on those outfits.
Here is some pictures in Pull and Bear~
Me in the fitting room~
Reflect from the huge mirror~
''Kolam'' i guess it spells like this?? ==
Nice dude,it is a Peacock~
The students from University of Lim Kok Weng is busy making their arts~
The main door of Pavillion~
Well,here are we again..
Me and my best sister Lilly~
Oh! I love my dear YTing~
Lilly and YTing~
Me and ''Pull and Bear''~
What do you see from the picture??
Me or the bicycle??
After shopping around,then we have our lunch at the Yaki-Yaki Japanese Barbecue Restaurant,
at the Federal Bowl..

Picture of Yaki-Yaki Restaurant~
Toke this picture while lining up~ ==
Our sushi~ ^^
But say true,it doesn't taste that good..
Barbecue of chicken..
It is tasty~ Yum yum~
Lilly can't finish her food,so wasting~

The environment over there is not bad~


Barbecue of fish~
Shark fish!
Lilly with my Pu-Er Tea~
Me with the Japanese ''HARD'' Mochi~
Lilly says that,
''Oh,man! I'm FULL!''The receipt,three of us ate..
But it only cost RM65.20 (freaking CHEAP!)
After our yummy lunch,
me and Lilly went to Low Yat to look for my brother~
Picture of me in the Low Yat toilet~
Do you see??
My CRAZY Lilly~
Me and Lilly (she is trying to fixed her blouse..)Me and my babe~
I just love this picture! ^^
Since I'm going to accompany my brother to break,Lilly went home.
Waiting for my dear,finish work..
Just wanna back home with him,cause this week our appointments are full.
So we can't meet with each other in this week~
At last dear accompany me till home,
thanks dear!
Muackss~




The End!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night