03092009

I'm not happy today~
Cause my bestfriend,FWing is going to leave KL.
Got a little unwilling to see him leave.
But i know i have to accept the truth and face the reality.
Although I'm sad but this time my feeling is slightly a little different than last time.
I'm curious too,but until today i still don't understand why?
I think maybe i already know this is going to happen,
so it doesn't surprise me a lot.
No matter where were we,we'll always be bestfriend.
I will still share all my stories with you,
as long as you don't feel that I'm annoying. XP
Hehehe~
I'm sorry,cause i did nothing for you. TT
But i will always pray for you that you'll be alright no matter how. ^^
Friends forever.
I will wait for you to back to KL or else I'm going to look for you.
Hahaha~
Wish you,
ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING! ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S