school~

I just love the weather today~
So cold! Love raining..(only for today)
There are people in my school have H1N1..
But my school did nothing with it~
I'm so worry of it..
I doesn't wanna get H1N1..TT
Our school koperasi now selling face mask for us..
50cents per piece!
But i got free from my house~ ^^
Today during Chemistry class,
our class pupils got down to lab late.
The guys are ''busy'' playing their basketball..
This time En.Azhar really got mad!
He scold us,kinda hot tempered today ya..
Sigh~
None of us bother him.
He really look so poor at that time.
I sympathies him..
Don't know why they can treat the teacher like this?
Ohh..i forgotten!
Tomorrow is Thursday,
the day had come!
OMG~
I guess i may replace my classes on the other day..
Cause Thursday class is so full,
I don't even know who is the cause.
Just wanna remind all my friends!
Please take good care of yourselves~
=Anti H1N1=

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S