i'm too tired~

Feel so lazy wanna update my blog~
Sigh~
Today at school so boring..
Nothing much to do,just sleep and chatting~
I wonder why it can be so bored..
I'm so tired,I'm tired of everything..
I just need some air~
Some fresh air but not haze!
Sick of this weather!
People around me,are all not well~
Even my mom fall sick!
So worry of her!
There getting more and more people wearing mask..
I'm not less too,i join them..^^
H1N1 is killing people!
I'm afraid of die,don't you?
So scared that i will have H1N1
This Thursday,Im not sure whether wanna go tuition or not?
Martin tuition centre is so dangerous!
Hmm...!
Conclusion! I don't wanna DIE!
Problems suround me now~
I don't like thinking,cause I'm lazy enough!
What should i do?
I guess i make my decision too fast~
And i change my mind!
Once again,
Jacklyn is so selfish!
Yes! I know! And I am!
What to do?
This is my attitude..
Maybe you wouldn't like it and don't even agree with it!
But I am what I am~
Thanks~
Stop judging me!
I don't need it~
Sorry,for my friends if i dissapoint you!
But I've tried my best!
I just can't make it~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S