bored~

Its already few days i didn't update my blog..
Life is just bored..!
Nothing for me to mention about..
Its going to be holiday..^^
I'm happy with it!
Start Thursday I'm not going to school d.
Staying at home,going for tuition,and blah blah blah..
All i can say is......
"I'm not going to stay at home like a stupid fellow!"
But trial is just after the holidays,
I'm worry if i can't fully concentrate in my studies.. TT
Jacklyn is a kind of girl love to play so much!
So i believe that i will enjoy and keep on playing
during my holidays..
Exam?? Trial??
Well! Lets forget about it~
Lets have fun~ ^^
Going to celebrate my birthday with friends..
I just can't wait for it!
Yeah~
Holiday~My Birthday Party~
Daddy and Mommy's Wedding Anniversary~
Woohoo...!
It will be just nice..XP
Muhaha~
*20/08 - school holidays start
*25/08 - celebrate my birthday party @ ZHong Bday!
*27/08 - MY LOVELY BIRTHDAY DATE!
*31/08 - Dad and Mom's Wedding Anniversary @ MERDEKA!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S