21/08 not really happy with it

This morning i argue with my mom,
I'm not happy with it..
She angry my dad just because of the soy bean maker,
but she release her anger on me.
As my attitude,i won't just kept quiet when i get scold.
So me and my mom keep on shouting on each other.
I get so mad,i turn the song to the max volume,
just to cover my mom's voice. (i know I'm rude..)
I sat in my room for 2hours,its already 1pm.
I taught both of us are already cold down.
But not yet! She still keep on banging all the things.
OMG~
My temperature just increase to maximise.
I toke my bag and i just went out.
Having breakfast and lunch at Petaling Street with WC.
Then we went tuition together with Ilicia,
Is 4pm~
Class ended,we went to meet Boey at Pudu..
At Chat Room having drinks,
5.30pm~
Taking LRT at Pudu LRT station,we plan to ''yum cha'' with Joe.
Ilicia left us cause she need to go home to have dinner.
We ''yum cha'' at Pandan Jaya,Rasik Mamak..
Chit chatting,and keep on blah blah blah..
7.10pm~
Went to Joe house while waiting KW to come and fetch me.
Watching the Taiwanese movie,''Black and White''.
8.30pm~
KW called me and told me that he already arrived.
It was raining heavily at that moment.
We don't even know where to go,
both of us haven't have our dinner yet.
So i told him to go Kuchai Lama where there have a restaurant
which is quite nice.
As usual,JAM!
We get there around 9.10pm..
The 100 degree Celsius Restaurant,
steamboat,barbecue,grilling and many more..
I enjoy the meal so much,just love it..
Finish at 10.45pm~
Went to meet Mandy at ABC,Citrus Park..
But there was so full,so i went Station 1 with KW..
We sat there and keep on talking,
we got a lot of topics to talk about,wondering why.
But i know it means that we're really best friend.
Many years ago we're so close,he is just like my brother.
And many years later we still that close..^^
Back home at 1.18am~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S