070809

A wonderful day today~
Its 070809 a special number..
Don't you think so? ^^
Went to tuition like normal day..
Kasturi again~ Chemistry class~
Again our main character view up again..
WC sleep in class again~
Today we sit behind,
we cant concentrate at all..
keep on talking and playing.
Lilly keep on smsing with her boy.
Boring~

Picture of our class~Tuition end at 3.45pm
and i already been date by Daniel and KW
Went to TS meet them with WC and Lilly.
While WC went to Lot-10 look for Boey,
only left four of us..
TS 3rd floor is having JAPANESE FOOD FAIR..
Great! ^^

Japanese Food Fair~
Walking around and around with Lilly~
And i bought this..
Yan Yan~
Having drinks at Old Town Kopitiam..
Boring~
KW and Daniel went to Kim Gallery..
After finish our drinks meet them up there..
It's already 6.30pm
Lilly,WC and Boey decide not to follow us to yum cha.
So KW fetch them back..
Now only left 3 of us~
We keep on asking where are we going now.
I simply say Bangsar and Puchong,
and get scold by them.. XP
We have no idea~
Then Daniel say why don't we go for steamboat.
I agree,KW say is okay for him.
After discussing,
we plan to go Sunway..
Kee Wah driving~
Daniel look like a girl from this picture~
After so long~
We still haven't reach our destiny..
Cause we're stuck in traffic jam!
Damn it~
Sien already... TT
JAM~
The sky getting darker d la..
Still haven't reach yet!
It's 8.20pm~
Still in car..
This is the place..
Yeah!
Tasty Pot Steamboat Buffet~

Is full,kay?
I don't understand why is him so shy?
Kee Wah have a better pose~

KW and Daniel
I reach home at 11.30pm++
I'm so full,can't even sleep..
What to do?
Play computer game.
I know is boring but better then nothing..
Right?
The Mahjong's Titans..
I won the game..^^
I'm so happy with it~
So tired already..
Sleep early ba..^^

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S