i love euu!

I really love you guys so much..
Sometimes I don't really know how to express me feeling to you,
but it doesn't mean that i don't care about you!
I shout,scold,angry and even mumbling on you because i really cared about you.
To all my friends,you guys are not only my best friend but we're family.
That is what i can name for our relation.
Do you know how important are you to me?
I share my everything to you and you will always lend me your ears..
Thanks for all my friends,
and thanks for what they have done for me!
They care and they always forgive me,
no matter how stubborn i am.
I'm really touch with all your love.
I LOVE YOU!
That's all i can say..

True Friends

There are many people
that we meet in our lives
but only a very few
will make a lasting impression on our minds and hearts
It is these people that we will
think of often and who will
always remain
important to us
as true friends

~ Susan Polis Schutz ~

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night