11/07




Today i woke up at 8am in the morning just to attend my account class at 9am at Martin..I saw my Er Jie there,so happy to see her cause all of us have our things to busy about so we don't have much time meeting with each others..After the 1st account class then Ilicia,Ling and me already leave as we didn't attend the Add Math and RIA class..three of us went to Yang Guang to have breakfast,then we straight away went to TS and Sg.wang as in Ilicia plan to buy a shoe so we did accompany her..Waking for around 1hour ++ then she found a shoe that she want and so she bought it..Its already 2.30pm,and we start to feel bored,so Ling plan to have a sit at any cafe or restaurant..We then have our Hi-Tea @ Lunch at Uncle Duck..first we just order the Curry Fish Balls and later on Ling says that she wanna try the Spicy Steamboat as the name sounds really spicy..so we have another order..we have a chicken set meal as Ling does not eat beef meat..but Ilicia do add on a plate of sliced beef..the soup doesn't as spicy as we taught,we eat till no rasa already..but the beef taste so good in the soup..it was so yummy.Ling eat till half way jiu went home with her sister,so there is only left me and Ilicia..after finish the meal we feel like we're having a 10pound of stomach..so have have a walk to Pavillion as we're going to wait for Boey..and she came around 3pm,if im not mistaken..then we have a window shopping while chit chatting..and i saw HIM again at Pavillion,i feel so nervous when i saw him but once again he did not see me..TT we feel bored again! So we went back to my home at 5pm..They have a sit while waiting for me to change my clothes cause we are going to our school camp fire..Then we taught we are going to have our dinner at night market,but we are still full..AGAIN we walk around and around at night market..then we move to a mamak near my house and we sat there,king gai again..till 7.15pm.and we took taxi to our school..RM5 per entry for the camp fire..it really makes me feel really disappointed..TT haiz..damn sien..and we back home at 11pm..

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

Cold Night