happy father's day!!

Yesterday was Father's Day,my whole family including Vinc and Mandy went to the ROADHOUSE RESTAURANT to celebrate..this restaurant is located at Ampang,near by Great Easter Mall..We arrive there at 7++pm..


ROADHOUSE RESTAURANT
hahaha..the front door..

Inside the restaurant

Their MENU look like STORY BOOK!

Peanut for us to eat and throw the shell on the floor


Their HOME MADE BUN..yummy..^^

MIXED FRUIT JUICE,FRUIT PUNCH & ORANGE JUICE
These are some photo of our food..

After finishing our meal,we have a DESERT..

Chocolate Sundae

My Mommy & Daddy!! So Sweet..^^

My parents do enjoy the desert ya..

Me with the Chocolate Sundae

LOVE EATING!!

Finishing..hahaha..

A VERY HAPPY FAMILY!

Take picture in toilet! ==

JACKLYN HERE

Jie and Me

Peace!!

Joanne,Mandy and Jacklyn

My parents,three daughters..
The end of our journey of celebrating Father's Day..
Love your PARENTS and TREASURE them..
I LOVE YOU,MOM & DAD!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Just wanna talk about

S I X M O N T H S